Monday, December 30, 2013

Stalk.

Last night, before i went for my bed time, i stalk-ed her.At frist, I never thought that I will see the things that I dont wanna see. I mean I dont REALLY wanna see. I still remember the feeling of chest pain i had at the moment I saw their photo. There's a picture of him with his girlfie both. First, shes wearing tudung and he was wearing songkok. Seems like they went to majlis for some event  together. Second one is a casual picture of them, That girl is wearing make up. I cried a lot last night before accidentally slept with tears..I miss him. I miss him so much! 

What else can i say to bring him back? What else the thing i can do to make him realize that I am here still for him like 6months back! I am seriously miss him. I cant forget him even for a day. I really cant..even now,i got Farhan. Ya Allah..guide me to the right path please :'(

Why so hard for me to forgot him while he can easily forget me? 

I miss you,so much! Asyraaf..

No comments:

Post a Comment